Sunday 13 April 2014

Easter Tales

ARE YOU WEARING A HARE PIECE?

Are you wearing a hare piece?
I think that’s really funny
Especially as you are dressed
As the Easter bunny

HOT CROSS BUNS

I’ve always loved hot cross buns
But they give me heartburn
You can eat one and it’s gone
But like the Lord they return

ARE YOU WEARING AN EASTER OUTFIT?

Are you wearing an Easter outfit?
Well you really do look good in it
And it doesn’t look risqué, not a bit
It’s a really cracking little outfit
Though all the emphasis is on the fit

ARE YOU WEARING BUNNY EARS?

Are you wearing bunny ears?
I’m glad you gave them a whirl
I think they really suit you
Will you be my bunny girl?

ARE YOU WEARING A COTTON TAIL?

Are you wearing a cotton tail?
Well you’re a very sexy rabbit
I really like dressing up games
It’s become one of my dirty habits

ARE YOU WEARING IT FOR A GIGGLE?

Are you wearing it for a giggle?
I especially like it when you wiggle
No I’m not staring at your bunny bot
No don’t get self-conscious, I’m not
Like every other red bloodied male
I’m only looking at you cottontail

EASTER ISN’T JUST ABOUT EASTER EGGS

Easter isn’t just about Easter eggs
I have a far deeper meaning in mind
Easter marks the death and resurrection
Of the saviour of all mankind







No comments: