Friday 7 January 2022

A BRIGHT SPARK

 

Dave wanted to take a few days off

But he had already used all his holidays

So he thought if he acted mad

He might get sent home for a few days

 

So he hung upside down from a light fitting

And made a selection of funny noises

Blonde Bimbette the office temp,

Asked him what on earth he was doing


“I’m pretending to be a light bulb”

He said “In this ceiling light array

So the Boss will think I’m mad

And send me home for a few days”

 

Then the boss came in to the office

And asked what the hell he was doing

He told him “I’m a light bulb of course”

As he hung upside down from a light fitting

 

The boss said he was suffering from stress

And should go home for a few days

So he jumped down from the ceiling

And left the office for his bonus holidays

 

Then Bimbette the temp headed for the door

“Where are you going?" the boss had to ask

"Well I'm going home too” she replied

“You can’t expect me to work in the dark”

No comments: