Wednesday 26 January 2022

AM I BOVVERED

 

She drove in the exit as I drove out

And I hit her car with a mighty clout

With a chorus of colourful language

She got out to inspect the damage

Her hair was pulled back from her face

Eyes bulging as if sprayed with mace

Skin tighter than the string of a bow 

As if she’d had her head out the window

I wasn’t sure if she was injured or ok

Or if her face always looked that way

I inquired if she was injured or hurt

Her response was certainly quite curt

Then I pointed out she was at fault

And she reared up like an angry colt

We exchange details insurance and such

And got in my car and wished her luck

I pointed out her horse like behaviour

And the extent of her driving failure

She was a very long way past miffed

The angry girl with the Croydon facelift

No comments: