Monday 22 March 2021

BATHTIME

I checked into a modest hotel for the night

It wasn’t very grand, but the price was right

In itself it was a pleasant enough little room

The only drawback being a shared bathroom

I walked half-naked into the shared facility

To find standing there a very attractive filly

I said this bath is mine without any preamble

She claimed it as hers in a rant and ramble

I corrected her and reiterated “this is my bath”

Her response to this was a hysterical laugh

As we continued arguing over its ownership

The bath filled and the lady started to strip

I followed suit until we stood naked together

And then we stood there admiring each other

“You have a figure that would raise the dead”

“And you have a very nice physique” she said

After a brief time, I thought I’d try my luck 

“You really are very lovely do you fuck”?

She smiled and said yes and gave a little laugh

“Wow that’s great now fuck off this is my bath”

No comments: