Monday 8 August 2011

SENIOR HUMOUR

SENIOR COURTING

I have met a woman online
A fellow silver surfer
We had a date last night
And I really fancied her

But it’s been too many years
And I couldn’t satisfy her
I think I’m suffering
From penile dementia

SENIOR NETWORKING

A young lady I met in the street
Asked of me “Sir, do you tweet”?
I answered, “No, of course not
But I have to say I do trump a lot.”

LABOUR SAVING THINGAMAJIGS

At my age I can safely say
I do not need more gizmo’s
Labour saving thingamajigs
And gadgetry so-and-sos
The garage door opener
And the TV remote
With those two things
I can just about cope
And I sometimes find
Though they are useful
I get them mixed up
To be quite truthful

STAYING ATTRACTIVE

It seems to me that a man in his middle years
Is rendered more attractive, almost immediately,
To the opposite sex, if found to be wealthy
And/or he is a well known TV celebrity


No comments: