Friday 8 December 2023

Uncanny Tales – (076) A Roving Eye

 

The Dulcets are a collection of villages and hamlets comprising of Dulcet Meadow, Dulcet-on-Willow, Dulcet Green and Dulcet-on-Brooke, to name but a few, and of course Dulcet St Mary which where Amelia Allford and her boyfriend Steve Moore were sat in the Cross Key’s beer garden discussing the previous week and Amelia raised an eyebrow when he told her about the a meeting with a proper cougar in a Hotel, and his phone buzzed, he picked it up and saw that he had a voice mail, he selected listen now.

“Hi Steve, Kelly here, I just wanted to touch base with you, I thought it was a very fruitful meeting yesterday and I feel it might be mutually beneficial if we were to meet again, soon. Call me on...”

“I don’t think so” he said and deleted it.

“Who was that”? Amelia asked.

“It’s just one of those “Have you been miss sold PPI? We can help” calls.”

No comments: