Friday 8 December 2023

Uncanny Tales – (077) Conditional Lust

 

The Dulcets are a collection of villages and hamlets comprising of Dulcet Meadow, Dulcet-on-Willow, Dulcet Green, and Dulcet-on-Brooke, to name but a few, and of course Dulcet St Mary which where Amelia Allford and her boyfriend Steve Moore

were sat in the Cross Key’s beer garden discussing the previous week and Amelia raised an eyebrow when he told her about the meeting with a proper cougar in a hotel.

“Well, that’s just the perfect scenario for a lothario” she said tongue in cheek.

“What do you mean a lothario?” he protested.

“It’s alright I don’t mind you shagging other women” she said, and it was his turn to raise an eyebrow.

“I know you do, so don’t bother trying to deny it” she said sternly.

“I don’t know who they are, and I don’t need to know who they are,”

He went to speak but she stopped him with a look.

“However, I have the following conditions, first you never touch my sisters” she said before adding.

“Or my mother”

Her sisters were far too young to be candidates for his lust, but he hadn’t considered her mother, and she was still an attractive woman.

“And as long as when you’re with me I have your undivided attention” she continued.

“Can I look at other women when were together?” he asked.

“Yes”

“And can I have lustful thoughts about them?”

“Only if I get the benefit of any resulting erection” she replied, and he was just digesting what she had said when he caught sight of the barmaid Molly collecting glasses and at that precise moment, she bent over to pick up an empty glass and flashed her thonged nether’s to all the customers in the garden.

“So, if the sight of Molly’s knickers wakes up the one-eyed beast, I get to tame it.”

“Well, that seems clear enough” he said.

No comments: