Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Humourous Selection # 7

I’M A GRADUATE OF YALE

I’m a graduate of Yale
A name you can trust
Though I am not elitist
I can still do Chubb if I must

EINSTEIN A GO-GO # 2

The special theory of relativity
So I was led to believe
Meant if you went with a 2nd cousin
She could safely conceive

THE PRICE OF BEAUTY PRODUCTS

The price of beauty products
Have gone through the roof
What a rip off they really are
Try waxing strips if you need proof

THE LOCAL AM-DRAM GROUP

The local Am-Dram group
Is presenting Hamlet presently
And sadly I have been invited
To attend this particular tragedy

THE TENNIS SWING

The dour Scot lost the first two sets
And the outcome looked a pretty safe bet
But the plucky Brit fought back to level
Only for the Scot to return in the final set

No comments: