Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tales of Love # 6

HAIR OF GOLD

Hair of gold
Falls in curls
Over amber skin
In perfect compliment
Like ripened corn
In a summer field

SHE SAID SHE FELT SO HELPLESSLY ALONE

She said she felt so helplessly alone
Like a lonely candle flickering in the dark
Then on the day when I came into her life
She said there was a discernable spark
And as if by a kind of magic, hey presto
We were instantly two candles in the dark

SO QUIET

So quiet
A perfect angel
So calm and serene

Soft eyes,
A gentle smile
As if from a dream

But beneath
The façade, things
Are not as they seem

So quiet
The perfect angel
She secretly aspires

Soft eyes,
A gentle smile
Mask her desires

But beneath
The façade, a little
Sinning is required

IN A QUIET PASSING TIME

In a quiet passing time
I look back on yesterday,
and wonder why it is
That I am so lonely today

YOU WERE MY ONE AND ONLY # 1

You were my one and only
My hearts song and melody
Now music has been banished
And I must suffer silently

YOU ARE MY ANGEL

You are my Angel
In the moonlight
Draped in lunar white
Where upon I steal
A midnight kiss
And I am in heaven

I AM NOT SPECIAL

I am not special
I have no fortune
I am average
I have no high station
I am ordinary
I am not an Adonis
But for some reason
I have won your heart

SINCE WE’VE BEEN APART

Since we’ve been apart
My wounded heart
Still bleeds for you
And I pray you’d love me too

I NEVER MEANT TO DO IT

I never meant to do it
But I did it with ease
In fact it was so simple
It was actually a breeze
So now can you fall?
In love with me please

I FIRST SAW YOU

I first saw you
As you were advancing
I smiled at you
As your eyes were glancing
And all at once
My heart was dancing
And in a moment
We were both romancing

No comments: