Thursday 21 July 2011

EROTIC LINES

STRANGERS ON A TRAIN

She had blocked the corridor
And I had blocked her passage
And an enpasse had been reached
Which was not so easy to assuage
Eventually compromise reigned
And ground was conceided equally
And accomodations were reached
A curt embrace followed, continentaly
This led surpisingly to kissing
Then there was cuddling and huggage
And passions burned brighty
And we made love amongst the luggage

RELISHING THE MOMENT

If opportunity exposed
A glimse of stocking top
Before my licentious eyes.
Should my perusal stop?

Should I avert my gaze?
From a most pleasing sight
Or consider it serendipidous
And drink in the delight

THE FLIRTING AND THE FLAUNTING

We looked through the eyes of lovers
The flirting and the flaunting passed
The want and need self evident
Then I was kissing her
Urgently with burning passion
And her response matched my intensity
As her passion deepened
She tore at my clothes, and I at hers
Then in our nakedness
Came the toying and teasing
Her fingers on me caressing and stroking
Mine on her touching and penertrating
Then I consumed her eager flesh
In its tender succulence
Like a ravenous beast
We made love like never before
Till we lay spent in our disgrace

IN THE PALM OF HER HAND

She holds me in the palm of her hand
In a literal sense, body and soul
Her fingers wrap around me
And she tugs on me roughly
Playing with my shaft
Then faster and faster
Until I’m nearly there, then she stops
And she’s on her knees
Her mouth enveloping me
Working on me eagerly
But she plays with me
Getting me close then stopping
Then starting again, then again
Until I thought I was losing my mind
Then again she takes me to the abyss
Closer and closer and closer
Until I explode and then I am consumed

LANDSCAPE OF PLEASURE

My hands glide over her curves
And contours in a sensual exploration
Of the silken landscape
Her flesh tingles at my touch
Breathe starting to pant
Her nipples swell in arousal
Standing in sharp relief
I feel the glow of passion swell in me
And with nimble fingers
I explore her seat of musk
Then like a bee would visit a dewy rose
I sip nectar from her moist blossom
Drinking deeply of her labial delights
Before entering her portal of ecstasy




IN HER SILK NIGHTDRESS

In her silk nightdress
Each movement made the surface
Ripple like fresh milk

ON THE CUSP

I saw a girl, older,
And on the cusp of womanhood
Who would make me a man

A GENTLE CARESS AT THE NAPE

A gentle caress at the nape of my neck
A kiss smouldering upon the lips
Your gentle hands on my skin
Electricity passing from your fingertips
Your hands slide across my back
Down to my waist and then my hips
Only when we carnally entwine
Will we reach our ultimate eclipse

EBONY SILK

Her skin was like polished ebony
And was silken to the touch
Her breasts were equisitely formed
And the dusky tips stood proud
As they welcomed my mouth
My fingers carressed her soft belly
Slowly down to the coarse triangle
That stood sentinel
To the velvety prize beyond

PURE BLISS

Skin as pure
As fresh drawn milk
And to the touch
Velvet, satin and silk
No blemish
But for natures kiss
A beauty
Made for sensual bliss

I KISSED EVERY INCH

I kissed every inch
Of her sweet perfume skin
From the nape of her neck,
Collar bone and throat,
To each perfect breast
Across her soft belly
To her luscious loins
Where I consumed
Her sweet sensuality

EACH BREATH

Each stroke
Each caress
Brought more eager breath
Each gasp
Each pant
Made you more animate
Each sigh
Each moan
Changed your expressive tone
Each cry
Each scream
Lived in this erotic dream
Each whimper
Each exclaim
Led you to when you came

No comments: