Thursday 26 July 2012

A Humourous Selection # 15

FEMININE CONUNDRUM # 1

I will never understand women
How is it they can pour wax, molten
Onto their naked flesh and then to boot
Rip it off pulling out the hair by the root
And yet can by completely terrified by
A spider that’s even smaller than a fly

I REALLY NEED TO MODERATE # 3

I really need to moderate
The way I live my life
Last night I drank so much
I turned into my wife

I failed to grasp simple logic
And became overly emotional
Then I talked incessantly
And made no sense at all

DO AS I SAY

My wife said, “Take off all my clothes
And throw them on the floor”
I was taken aback to be honest
Then she said “and don’t wear them anymore”

BLONDICIDE

Bimbette was found in her cell
Hanging by the ankles from a beam
She claims it was a suicide attempt
This is normal for her it would seem

When she was told that to kill herself
The rope would need to be around her throat
She said that she had tried that first
But she stopped when she started to choke

TOOTING

Come and hear grandpa play
His tuneful little flageolet
Come hear the Zufolo toot
And listen to his fipple flute

BLONDE SHOWER

Bimbette was in the shower
And spent all day in the en suite
Because it said on the shampoo bottle
“Lather, Rinse, Repeat”


FAST CARS

Cars keep getting faster and faster
Hurtling from disaster to disaster
We should slow them down again
To the speed of the drivers brain

BUFF

You’re really buff
You’re a bit of fluff
You’re a bit of stuff
Are you buff in the buff?

WENDY FOY

Sweet Wendy Foy
Fancied trendy Roy
Roy was a friendly boy
Who used Wendy Foy
Like a bendy toy
She enjoyed un-bendy Roy
And his trendy toy
That gave Wendy Joy

No comments: