Thursday 21 July 2011

VULGARLY HUMEROUS # 2

TOP OF THE LINE

Toward little ones I incline
Your little breasts are fine
As sweet as cherry wine
Your threepennys are klein

Toward little ones I incline
Small by natures design
Beautiful when you’re supine
For your little breasts I pine

Toward little ones I incline
Disappearing when you recline
Your nakedness I love to entwine
And your little breasts are mine

Toward little ones I incline
The scientists want to refine
I like them little, bottom line
They are the top of the line

THERE IS MORE TO SEX THAN LUST

Sex isn’t just lust
Or a mere coupling
A base fulfilment
Of primeval need
Or secreting pheromones
Its isn’t just mechanical
Or indeed chemical
It isn’t in simple terms
A trigger to be pulled
It isn’t all out of control
Exchanging fluids
And sweaty effort
There is more to sex than that
But I will accept
That it is mainly lust

IN HER LITTLE YELLOW BEETLE

I always used to see her
And wanted to take a trip
In her little yellow beetle
As she cruised the strip

But she never noticed me
Though I hoped one day
In her little yellow beetle
She would drive me away

Then one day out of the blue
She pulled up along side
And said “hello hansome”
And took me off for a ride

Well that was quite a night
That I will never forget
In her little yellow beetle
I had the best ride yet

THEY’RE ON THE MOVE

They’re on the move
Within the silk
They rock and roll
And tip and tilt

So I must reach inside
Your dressing gown
Then I’ll grab on
And hold them down


TOTTERING TOTTIE

Oh my little piece of
Tottering tottie
You really light my fire
You are such a hottie
I think you are easy
Like as nottie

MY PRETTY LITTLE MISSY

My pretty little missy
Let me fumble inside the silk
Of your well filled blouse
Or at least something of that ilk

PLEASE, PLEASE ME

You temp me and tease me
And then displease me
You go cold and freeze me
But then you seize me
Hug me and squeeze me
Not just to appease me
You want me to please, see
And I have expertise see
But you too can please me
And then you reprise me


A HINT OF MINT

On your breath
There is the smell of peppermint
And on your cheek,
Is that a flush?, at least a hint
And a look on your face
Of the guilty kind
You’ve been up to something
I can’t make up my mind
But your misdeamnor is,
Unless my instincts are failing
That you’ve either been
Swallowing or inhaling

ROUGH SILK

Your touch is sexilly silken
Your hands are like gloves of velvet
You’re the greatest lover
You’re the one I’ll never forget

Blah blah blah, enough of the poetry
Just put your hand up my pelmet
We’ve been at it ten minutes
And you havent got my pants off yet

ONCE INSIDE HER CLOTHES

Once inside her clothes
Her vest and bra and such
The roundness of her breasts
Soft yet firm to my touch
And the coarseness of her bush
Excited me very much

RAMBUNCTIOUS

It was noisy and unrestrained
Ill disciplined and bestial
A rambunctious coupling
That was making her squeal

JIM

The most important thing for Jim
Was his admiration of quim
Which surpassed everything for him
In his eternal pursuit of trim

OH OBJECT OF MY DESIRE

Oh object of my desire
An object to deflower
I want you to know
You feed my libido
But I must keep my counsel
And forget the horny damsel
For if her Dad got in my head
I would be surely dead


THE BODY IS A TEMPLE

The body is a temple
And worthy of protection
Its purity is sacred
And is Gods gift of perfection
But for your body I crave
Its complete and utter desecration

POSH TOTTIE

She was posh tottie
Her name was Pandora
She was a throuroghbred
But an easy scorer
She had perfect elocution
But wouldn’t talk dirty
Even if she was drunk
And blatantly flirty
She’d say, put your penis,
In my vagina
And give one, one
You mother fornicator


EVERY WHICH WAY

I fucked her up
I fucked her down
I made her smile
I made her frown
And when I’d tupped
Till I’d shot my lot
I withdrew it
From her slot
Then she took my cock
In her gob
And sucked the cum
Off my knob

SHE WAS A SIREN

She was a siren
She was a vamp
She was a harlot
She was a tramp
She was always hot
She was always damp
And you could turn her on
Like she was a lamp

No comments: