Saturday 11 February 2017

Love and Lust

HEAD TURNER

Every time she turns her head
All heads turn to her and she is viewed
But I am pleased to say she sees only me
And each time my desire is renewed

LOOKING VERY GOOD IN BLACK

I thought of how good she looked in black
When I saw her approaching
And anticipated the removal of the Green dress
At the end of the evening
IN HER WEDDING DRESS

In her wedding dress
His eyes watched as the sun
Danced on the silver thread.
The pattern was pure, unadulterated
Like the precious contents,
But that night his eyes alighted
On the pattern of another dress
One of shimmering silk
Whose pristine flimsiness
Stood momentarily between
Him and his expectant bride

BEAUTEOUS FLOWER

There is a great beauty
And hers was revealed
As it unfurled before me
Like the petals of a flower
Opening to the sun’s rays.
In a moment, embers,
Which had smouldered unseen
Ignited into burning fire
And that fire burned for her
And amidst that passion
Was a flaming desire
To see the petals of her
Own sweet flower
As yet unseen

WALKING HAND IN HAND

Walking hand in hand
Desire burned slow
And then a moonlight kiss
Ignites passions glow
And Nerves tingle
In baited anticipation
But he holds his roaring lust
In silence suppression
Though erotic thoughts
Bring Images of sin
And mouth-watering joys
That would soon begin



ARE YOU WEARING THAT TONIGHT?

Are you wearing that tonight?
I can’t say I’m not disappointed
You don’t normally have a hair out of place
And you are always perfumed and anointed
You haven’t bothered to get glammed up
So tonight you look like a plain Jane
I certainly don’t want to be seen with you
And you only have yourself to blame
You’ve done something out of place
And I really didn’t want to see “the girl below”
Yes I do think that it’s all over between us
But I don’t agree that I’m being shallow

No comments: