Saturday 11 February 2017

A Little Bit Of Humour # 141

I WENT INTO HOSPITAL FOR MINOR SURGERY # 11

I went into hospital for minor surgery
The staff did not fill me with confidence
As I was coming around I heard someone say
“Did anyone see where I left the instruments?”

ARE YOU WEARING CHIFFON?

Are you wearing chiffon?
So you’ve chosen style over substance
But you won’t hear me complain
As transparency tends to enhance

WE FOUND A BRILLIANT BUILDER

We found a brilliant builder
His workmanship is out of sight
The only snag is he’s Transylvanian
So he can only work at night

WHAT’S A BIDET?

While looking at a hotel website
His granddaughter asked “What’s a Bidet?”
The old soldier smiled wryly and retorted
“It’s a couple of days before D-Day”

DESICCATED SNACK POT

A new desiccated snack pot
Of dried dog and noodles
Are on sale in North Korea
They’re called Not Poodles

NEW BOND VILLAIN

There is a new Bond villain
Although the story is old
His name is Gold sphincter
And he has piles of gold

PAVLOV’S DOG AND SCHRODINGER’S CAT

I wanted a book about Pavlov’s Dog
And Schrodinger’s Cat
And I wanted it quite a lot
So I asked a librarian
And she said it rang a bell,
But she wasn’t sure if it was there or not

AU PAIR

The meaning of the term
Au pair, is a “Social equal”
So you will find your husband
Ran off with the social equal

ARE YOU WEARING A BLACK BODY STOCKING?

Are you wearing a black body stocking?
No I can assure you my tone is not mocking
And though the view may be thought shocking
It will certainly bring admirers flocking

No comments: