Thursday 26 January 2017

A Little Bit Of Humour # 137

FAIRY TALE’S RESPUN # 12

Hansel and Gretel’s little trips
Were very stimulating for Hansel
Because once deep in the woods
He got a hand job from Gretel

I WENT INTO HOSPITAL FOR MINOR SURGERY # 7

I went into hospital for minor surgery
Afterwards in recovery I heard an exchange
Of converse between the attending clinicians
“What do you mean, he wasn't in for a sex change?”

THE YOUNG CALLOW MAN DID TRULY PINE

The young callow man did truly pine
And hoped someone would introduce
Him to the rich lumberman's daughter
So he made sure he looked spruce

THE MOST OBEDIENT INANIMATE OBJECTS

The most obedient inanimate objects
Are Bells, if I may make so bold
And the reason for that is They make
A noise whenever they are tolled

THERE IS A PARTICULAR HERB

There is a particular herb
That by reason and rhyme
Is most injurious to a lady's
beauty and that is Thyme

I WAS TOLD SOMETHING INTERESTING

I was told something interesting
By the RSPCA Man
He said Dogs can’t have an MRI
But explained that CatsCan

AUTOMATED CONCEIT

The guy was so conceited that when
He stood in the cubicle with nothing on
And his automatic shower came to life
He thought his nakedness had turned it on

I PLUG IN MY IPHONE CHARGER

I plug in my iPhone charger
To give the battery a boost
Just to top it up to maximum
With what I call Apple Juice

MY WIFE SAYS I CAN’T MULTITASK

My wife says I can’t multitask
But she is in error it seems to me
As I can waste time, be unproductive,
And procrastinate simultaneously

I WENT TO THE UKRAINE

I went to the Ukraine
With my girlfriend Bev
And I ate a Chicken Kiev
With my chick in Kiev

No comments: