Friday 2 October 2015

A Little Bit Of Humour # 98

WHINGING BRITS ABROAD # 1

We went on holiday to Goa in India
We won’t go back in a hurry
I was disgusted to find that almost
Every restaurant served curry

WHINGING HOLIDAY MAKERS # 1

We went on a self-catering
Luxury break in Bognor
But the fully equipped kitchen
Didn’t have an egg separator

ARE YOU WEARING YOUR BIRTHDAY CLOTHES? # 1

Are you wearing your birthday clothes?
Well if I might be so bold
Don’t just sit there
Or you might catch cold

YOLO IS AN ACRONYM

YOLO is an acronym for
“You only live once” which is nice
Unless of course you’re James Bond
Then “you only live twice”

ARE YOU WEARING EAU DE TOILETTE?

Are you wearing eau de toilette?
Well it’s starting to make me gag
It also reminds me of something
Oh I know it’s a tarts handbag

APPLE ARE DESIGNING A HOUSE

Apple are designing a house
But the one thing nobody knows
Is whether or not the iHome
Is going to have Windows

GROUNDHOG DAY 2015

I heard that Punxsutawney Phil had last year
Bitten the towns Mayor's on the ear
It spoilt the photo opportunity alright
I wonder if that would be a sound bite?

GREECE’S FINANCIAL CRISIS HAS NOW DEEPENED

Greece’s financial crisis has now deepened
Causing a deep and widespread depression
Humus and Taramasalata sales have been banned
Which has now caused a double dip recession

MY WIFE IS A SEX OBJECT

My wife is a sex object
Though I still have respect
But whenever I ask for sex,
She will always object

ACCORDING TO A POLL

Women’s silk Panties are Not
The best thing on earth,
According to a poll they are
Next to the best thing on earth

No comments: