Thursday 8 October 2015

A Little Bit Of Humour # 105

WHINGING BRITS ABROAD # 8

We had to line up outside
To catch the sightseeing boat
And there was no air-conditioning
Not even when we got afloat

ADIDAS IS AN ACRONYM

ADIDAS is an acronym for
"All day I dream about sex"
And by the time I get to bed
I’m suffering from the effects

IT’S TEN YEARS, ALMOST TO THE DAY

Its ten years, almost to the day
Since I decided to marry my wife
And marrying her was the last
Decision I made in my life

PERCEPTION AND PERSPECTIVE

Perception and perspective
That’s life and all about it
Although I suppose it would
Depend on how you look at it

I WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT FEMINISM

I wanted to write a book about feminism
About women achieving their destiny
A ground breaking piece of literature
Unfortunately my boyfriend wouldn't let me

THE WEARING OF ODD COLOURED SOCKS

The wearing of odd coloured socks
Is considered quirky by the youth
For adulthood it’s a bit hipster
But for seniors its dementia in truth

THERE MIGHT WELL BE, AS THEY SAY

There might well be, as they say
“Plenty more fish in the sea”
But until I catch myself a soul
I'm left holding my pole

A MAJOR NEW BIOPIC IS PLANNED

A major new Biopic is planned
So British film fans stand by
It is about Greggs the Bakers
It will be called “The Life of Pie”

TO MANY THE TIME ARRIVES

To many the time arrives
To take stock of their lives
But it’s nothing I condone
So leave your livestock alone

THE BRICK ROAD IS YELLOW

The brick road is yellow
In Oz because, because
Of the insanitary habits
Of the Wizzer of Oz


No comments: