Friday 2 October 2015

A Little Bit Of Humour # 102

WHINGING BRITS ABROAD # 5

We flew to the West Indies
It took nine hours to get there
It took the Americans three hours
This seems very unfair

WHINGING HOLIDAY MAKERS # 5

We requested a twin bed room
But we ended up with a king size
As a result my wife is pregnant
So that was a nice holiday surprise

CRAFT IS AN ACRONYM

CRAFT is an acronym for
“Can’t remember a fucking thing”
And it’s an Acronym for
“Can’t remember a fucking thing”

WE WENT TO THE LOCAL MULTIPLEX

We went to the local Multiplex
To watch a film called “Anticlimax”
I would have left early if I could
Although the first part was good

MY GIRLFRIEND PASSED OUT

My girlfriend passed out
On the “merry go round”
But she’s alright now, as
What goes around comes around

MY UNCLE’S FAVOURITE TREAT

My uncle’s favourite treat
Is Millionaire’s shortbread
But since he won the lottery
He just calls it shortbread

BEFORE THE WALL CAME DOWN

Before the wall came down, the
East was all about the Warsaw Pact
But since it was demolished, now
The East is empty and that’s a fact

I KNOW THAT PETTY CRIME IS RIFE

I know that petty crime is rife
But how did it come to this
Someone stole my urine sample
And that’s taking the piss

YOU CAN TRAIN ANIMALS TO DO ANYTHING

You can train animals to do anything
I don’t know where it will stop
We have a Pole dancing sheep
In the window of the kebab shop

AFTER MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK

After many years of hard work
Dedication, and repetitive training
Honing my craft at small events
Being informative and entertaining

So when the Olympics came around
My confidence was brimming
But I still ended up commentating
On the synchronized swimming

No comments: