Friday 16 January 2015

Tales of Love # 18

SHOW ME HOW TO CLOSE THE DISTANCE

Show me how to close the distance
Betwixt me and your heart
What words remain unspoken?
Show me what I should do
I will break no promise
I will leave all vows unbroken
Love is all I have to offer
And a true and honest heart
I won’t treat you as some token
So show me how to close the distance
Betwixt me and your heart

IF ONLY SHE WOULD TURN

If only she would turn
And smile at me,
Then in that moment
I would see
I would know
That she loves me
But she does not turn
She does not smile
So I languish in solitude
And hope that one day
She will turn
And smile at me

THE GENTLE HEART

The gentle heart, that
Once held love for me
Now holds only
An utter Contempt
For I lost my head
For a pretty face
So I lost her love
And now I’m lost

SHE MEANT THE WORLD TO ME

She meant the world to me
But I set her free
Now I watch her passing by
And wonder how and why
I could have let her go
And the truth is, I don’t know

NO OTHER SOUL

No other soul
In the world,
Makes me
Feel so alive
As you
When your love
Touches my heart

FALL INTO MY ARMS

Fall into my arms
My love
And lay with me
I will hold you there
And if my love
You stay with me
I will cover you
With loving kisses
So let me hold you
And caress you
Let our two hearts
Beat as one
And I will forever
Be yours

I HEAR MUSIC ON THE WIND FROM THE SEA

I hear music on the wind from the sea
I see faces in the clouds in the sky
I smell fragrant flowers everywhere I go
And you honey are the reason why

IN THE INTOXICATING CLOUD

Losing yourself
In the intoxicating cloud
Of loves first blush
When passion blinds
All judgement
In an all consuming
Giddying jig
Loves refrain
Plays on during
The Joyful dance
Which comes to an end
With the weaving
Of two souls
Until Both hearts
Beat in unison

THE SEEDS OF LOVE

The Seeds of love move
Wind-blown in the breeze
And settle on fertile ground
To germinate in willing hearts

No comments: