Friday 31 October 2014

A Little Bit Of Humour # 71

ON HOLIDAY IN THE WEST COUNTRY

On holiday in the West Country,
During a recreational pursuit
I discovered that Plymouth Hoe
Was not a Devonian Prostitute

PLAYING "LA CUCARACHA"

Playing "La Cucaracha"
I hear the chimes call
Come get our hot food
Come one and come all
It’s the cockroach song
Is no one concerned at all?

IT’S YOUR OWN TIME YOU’RE WASTING

“It’s your own time you’re wasting”
But no one listens to the teacher
So when option time came around
I went and signed up for media

IN THE CORRIDORS AT MY SCHOOL

In the corridors at my school
We were allowed to run
There was a simple explanation,
We didn’t have a gymnasium

SOMETHING HAPPENED AT SCHOOL TODAY

Something happened at school today
Which has shaken us up a bit
We had an issue with the register
As two of our teachers were on it

I CAN SAY FROM EXPERIENCE

I can say from experience
Marriage is in no way like prison
And the reason I say that
Is you get far more sex in prison

DON’T EAT ANYTHING FATTY

My doctor said to me
Don’t eat anything fatty
What he meant by that was
Don’t eat anything, fatty

MY DAD THINKS HE’S A CHOCOLATE ORANGE

My dad thinks he’s a chocolate orange
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned
And we have come to the decision
That we should have him sectioned

IF YOU WANT TO SCORE AT SCHOOL

If you want to score at school
Then the person to see
To fulfil all your needs
Is the supply teacher obviously

HAVE YOU HAD AN ACCIDENT?

Have you had an accident?
That you have not recovered from
And has changed your life?
Well next time use a condom

MARRIED FOR TWELVE YEARS

When I said I’d been married for twelve years
My best mate laughed himself in to tears
“You’d have got less for murder” He said flat
“No I wouldn’t” I said “I already thought of that”

No comments: