Wednesday 21 May 2014

Erotica

CLICKETY CLACK

Clickety clack
Was the talk from the track
As Across the compartment
She sat down seductively
And the first seed of
Awakening arousal, germinated
I gave her the benefit
Of my silent appraisal
Clickety clack
Was the talk from the track
She adjusted her posture
Under my intense gaze
And re-crossed her legs
Exposing a tantalising
A hint of stocking top
And with each mile
Arousal grew
Like a blooming flower
Clickety clack,
Was the talk from the track
The sun streamed into the carriage
And illuminated her
The Dark nipples proud,
Showed through the
White Shimmering silk
Of her blouse
And the flower of arousal
Had blossomed
Clickety clack,
Was the talk from the track
Until we arrived
Shuddering and juddering
In the climax of journeys end

THROUGH THE OPEN FRENCH WINDOW

Through the open French window,
The sun streamed into the room,
Spreading across her
Semi recumbent form
Bathing her pale porcelain skin
In its yellow glow
I look on with delight
At her sensual beauty
Marvelling at the sight
Loins filled with lust
And an indestructible desire
Forged of steel and fire
As my hungry eyes
Consumed her treasures
Then I covered her smooth skin
With kisses soft and feather light
Before I could finally enjoy
The previously hinted at joy

YOU ARE WELL ENDOWED

You are well endowed
Is it all you?
Or is it padded up there
I won’t care
If you let me in up there
And what about below stairs
Just let me get in under there
Into your under wear
And I will find your derriere
Among your treasures
And some mutual pleasures

LIKE A HUMID AFTERNOON

Like a humid afternoon
She was left breathless
Passions bloom
Lingering on her cheek
Contentment’s smile
Playing about her lips

HER RED HAIR FALLS

As she quietly sleeps
Her red hair falls
In a crimson cascade
Across the fresh
Milk white skin
Of her naked flesh
And as I take in
The breath-taking vista
I sigh to myself, in
Contented admiration

No comments: