Monday 4 November 2013

Halloween Tales

THE MODERN DAY WITCH

The modern day witch
Performs her maneuver
Flying across the sky
On a household hoover

WE WENT TO A FANCY DRESS PARTY # 1

We went to a fancy dress party
I was a wizard and she was a witch
But I knew it was time to leave
When she tapped her witch watch

MY LITTLE NIECE GOES TO HOGWARTS

My little niece goes to Hogwarts
She’s a witch and she’s excelling
But of all the subjects she takes
Her favorite one is spelling

TWITTER HALLOWEEN NIGHT

The invitation went out
To the twitter followers
About Halloween night
And the trick or treaters

It’s much safer than being
Out on the streets
And it’s better for you
To do twick or tweets

ARE YOU WEARING BLACK VELVET?

Are you wearing black velvet?
You look like the Black Queen
That’s so fitting for the season
I really do love Halloween

MY KIDS LOVE HALLOWEEN

My kids love Halloween
And not just trick or treat
We play lots of games
Especially Hide and Shriek

WHEN A VAMPIRE BIT

When a Vampire bit
A Snowman one night
They both ended up
With a case of frostbite

LOVE BITTEN HALLOWEEN

From the first moment
On that memorable first day
When I laid eyes on the Wiccan
All that I can say
Is that I was left as helpless
As a vampire with tooth decay

TWO WITCHES LIVED TOGETHER

Two witches lived together
When they were in the states
But there was nothing going on
They were just Broommates

I WAS STOOD AT THE BAR LAST NIGHT

I was stood at the bar last night
When a vampire gave me a fright
As I fully expected him to take a bite
But instead he ordered a blood light

WHAT TO GIVE ON HALLOWEEN

What to give on Halloween?
Is a no brainer in the end
Because everyone knows
Demons are a ghoul's best friend

IT’S NOT MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAY

It’s not my favourite holiday
And although opinions vary
I do really love Halloween
As I can eat, drink and be scary

IT WAS SO BIG AND ROUND

It was so big and round
Like a big orange bumpkin
It was a fat Jack-O-Lantern
Carved out of a plumpkin

WE WENT TO A FANCY DRESS PARTY # 2

We went to a fancy dress party
With a Hogwarts theme
There was me and my girlfriend
And her twin sister Irene

However after a drink or two
Alcohol caused a bit of a hitch
As with twin witches I couldn’t
Tell which witch was which

No comments: