Sunday 19 August 2012

Lusty Stuff

THE GIRL IN THE ONE-PIECE DRESS

The girl in the one-piece dress
Figure hugging
Seamless and crease free
Smooth and fluid
A curvy lass
No bones showed through
Everything moved in unison
Smooth as liquid silk
In fact the contents of that dress
Seemed not to be a solid
So fluid was the movement

DISH OF THE DAY – EMILY

Sweet, sweet Emily
My sweet confection
With Demerara skin
A honeyed morsel
Wrapped in white silk

Just visible beneath
Her pristine shirt
Tantalising the senses
Are the chocolate peaks
Of plump brown muffins

Sweet caramel delights
Perfectly formed
In provocative silhouette
To whet the appetite
Sweet, sweet Emily
My sweet confection
My favourite desert

PRETTY GIRL ON A BICYCLE # 1

Pretty Girl on a bicycle
In a summer dress
Stood up on the pedals
To make better progress
And get her up the hill
Her dress billowed in the breeze
And to universal delight
Showed a view above the knees

THE LOVELY LADY ELEANOR

The lovely lady Eleanor
A pretty young woman
A sweet dusky maiden
With luscious skin the shade
Of molten chocolate

With an Exotic scent
That makes your head spin
And your pulse race
And leaves you dizzy with delight

Her sweet Angelic face,
Is heavenly framed,
With rich soft curls,
Shiny like a raven’s wing
And black as jet

Her soulful eyes
Brown like burnt sugar
Are warm and inviting
With a hypnotic quality

Her exquisite nose is small
And button like
The perfect punctuation
For her Demerara lips,
Which are softly moist
And have a constant smile
Playing around them
And when she unleashes
A full-bodied beam
Her whole face lights up
Bright enough to dazzle a star
Making her dark eyes
Seductively beguile

Elegant lady Eleanor
Gracile like a cat
Playful as a kitten
Unintentionally coy
Unambiguously sweet

Delicately limbed
Lithe and lissom
With dainty hands and feet,
Small like a child’s

She holds her head high
With assurance and confidence
On her swan like neck
Which sits symmetrically on
Sculptured shoulders
Atop a sleek slender frame
With a tiny waist
And narrow hips
Small round buttocks
Almost like a boys
And her braless breasts
Small and pert
Sit in perfect parity,
Nipples sensually erect

Unimaginably she is
Unaware of her allure
Oblivious to her beauty
Sceptical of any appeal
Incredibly she doesn’t see
The woman she has become
The woman she has been
She has come of age
And is at ease with herself
She is in no hurry
To squander her innocence
Her virginity will not be lost casually

Perhaps the most wondrous thing
Is that she will not recognise herself
From my descriptions
She will think it is a stranger
Which all adds to the wonderful whole
That is the lovely lady Eleanor

PRETTY GIRL ON A BICYCLE # 2

Pretty Girl on a bicycle
In a summer dress
Leaning over the handle bars
To make better progress
When gravity intervened
As if in answer to a prayer
And presented to the viewer
The most perfect pair

WHEN I WALKED INTO THE ROOM I SAW HER

When I walked into the room
I saw her, wearing her favourite
Fleecy dressing gown
Curled up in the big arm chair
Her little feet tucked beneath her
And she was hugging a cushion
Almost as big as she
Her tiny frame
Was almost lost
In the over stuffed chair
And instantly an unabated
Wave of love washed over me
And I immediately wanted her

She was such a scrawny little thing
Barely a hundred pounds
Soaking wet
And I had seen her that way
Many times
But I loved her totally
With every fibre of my being
We had been married
For ten years now
And still she excited me
Making love to her was electric
It was like being plugged into the national grid
From the first time to the last
She was just the sexiest girl I’d ever seen

I stood over her
And stared down at her
For the longest time
She was sleeping so soundly
I didn’t really want to wake her
I should have let her sleep
But she would not have thanked me
In fact she would have been miffed
So I knelt beside her
And roused her gently
And as she stirred from her slumber
Her eyes opened and then widened
When she saw me
And she smiled me that come to bed smile
“I waited up for you
Because I’m feeling fruity”
So my sexy girl was roused and aroused
So I took her in my arms
And carried her to bed

DISH OF THE DAY – JENNIFER

Jennifer, Jennifer
A savoury dish
Made in her mothers image
To her mothers recipe
Just younger and fresher
A very delicate dish
Skin cool white
Pale then lips
Eyes eager and expressive
Plump of breast
Round rumped
Slender limbed
Tender loined
Succulent and moist
Very definitely
A perfect starter

DISH OF THE DAY - VIRGINIA

Dear Virginia
No longer the gawky girl
Awkward and ungainly
Self conscious and ill at ease
Virginia has come of age
And is in full bloom
Once the ugly duckling
Now magnificently dressed
For sumptuous dining
Fit to adorn any table
Well-toned limbs
Golden skinned
And plump breasted
With legs invitingly trussed
Tender and succulent
A main course to suit any palate
To be savoured and devoured

JUST ENOUGH

She leant forward,
Bending at the waist,
Just enough
To tighten the fabric
Of her jeans
Shaping and defining
Her buttocks
To pert perfection
Then she leant a little further
Just enough
To expose some dusky flesh
And above her waistband
The merest glimpse
Of pale pink panties
With white lace trim
Showing seductively
Against her dusky skin
Then she straightened up
And turned towards me
Glancing in my direction
She knew I was watching
And she leant forward,
Bending at the waist,
Just enough
To fill her gaping blouse
Her breasts sitting
In pert perfection
Round and full
Encased in pink cups
With white lace trim
Showing seductively
Against her dusky skin
A hint of nipple
A glimpse of areola
Just enough
Through the tight fabric
Deliciously defined
Then she straightened up
Looking towards me
Smiling in my direction
Knowing I was watching
And liking it

PRETTY GIRL ON A BICYCLE # 3

Pretty Girl on a bicycle
In a low cut top
Whose baps almost popped out
I didn’t think they’d stop

They were such nice ones
And they were just there
So what else could I do
Except stand and stare

It was only a brief delight
Which I thought would suffice
She smiled and shook her head
As she saw me say “very nice”
Then she rode up the road
But was back in a trice

PRETTY GIRL ON A BICYCLE # 4

Pretty Girl on a bicycle
In a low cut top
Whose baps almost popped out
I didn’t think they’d stop

She saw me looking
Smiled and shook her head
I smiled back, gave a shrug
To say “enough said”

No comments: