Thursday 5 April 2012

ARE YOU WEARING FOR EASTER

ARE YOU WEARING ANY DRAWERS?

Are you wearing any drawers?
I would like a look at yours
I bet a pound to a penny
You’re not wearing any
There we have it at last
You are as I thought bare arsed
Even if you have an excuse
It still makes you look loose
And its still very low rent
If you’ve given them up for lent

ARE YOU WEARING BUNNY EARS?

Are you wearing bunny ears?
They have an ability to regale
But to be quite honest
I’m more interested in your tail

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER STOCKINGS?

Are you wearing Easter stockings?
Beneath your long spring coat
Are you suitably resplendent?
Will you really float my boat?
Are they risqué and shocking?
Will they easily get my vote?
It could mean a happy Easter
For a certain horny old goat

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER GARTERS?

Are you wearing Easter garters?
Answer me that one for starters
Beneath your dress up high
Around your black clad thigh
Where the black sheath is stopping
Where they are lacy at the topping
Are there festive garter rings
Sexily placed decorative things
Please answer this one for starters
Are you wearing Easter garters?

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER KNICKS?

Are you wearing Easter knicks?
Proper novelty underwear
All festively decked down below
In a suitably seasonal pair
It doesn’t matter the decor
It will make an old man stare
Just you in your Easter knickers
What wonderful springtime fare

ARE YOU WEARING AN EASTER BONNET?

Are you wearing an Easter bonnet?
With pretty flowers upon it
What I lovely sight to behold
It must be tiresome to be told
So let me write a pretty sonnet
For the girl in the Easter bonnet

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER DRAWERS?

Are you wearing Easter drawers?
I would like a look at yours
I bet a pound to a penny
You’re not wearing any
There we have it at last
You are as I thought bare arsed
Of course it makes you look loose
Even if you have an excuse
What goes thru your head Meg
We’re not hiding that kind of egg

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER HOSIERY?

Are you wearing Easter hosiery?
Phwor are you going to let me see
Oh how they cling to the shape of you
I would like to cling to them too
Oh yes I like them very much
Perhaps I might have a touch
Oh you are a proper tease
Would you let me if I said please?

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER KNICKERS?

Are you wearing Easter knickers?
Is that appropriate for vicars
Just kneel upon this hassock
While I rummage in your cassock
The bishop wouldn’t think it funny
My naughty little Easter bunny

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER TIGHTS? # 1

Are you wearing Easter tights?
Oh how they are exciting me
Adorned with an Easter egg motif
What an egg hunt this will be

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER TIGHTS? # 2

Are you wearing Easter tights?
Adorned with a appropriate motif
Well if those long festive limbs
Decorated with an Easter motif
Were to entwine about me
Then my resistant would be brief

ARE YOU WEARING EASTER STOCKINGS? # 2

Are you wearing Easter stockings?
With a bunny rabbit motif
Along those long festive garlands
How I wish to trace each relief
Along each luscious limber leg
An ascent exquisitely brief
To reach the special Easter gift
Beyond the bunny rabbit motif

No comments: