Friday 5 August 2011

A Bit Of Lust

MY THOUGHTS ARE SINFUL # 08

My thoughts are sinful
And the image I see
Is of you in disgrace
For being naughty
A very naughty girl
Bent across my knee
Your bare bottom
Exposed to me
Being soundly spanked
That’s the image I see

THE COMMANDO GIRL # 1

I think that down below you are bare
You have nothing on down there
There are things you’re not wearing
And I think you’re incredibly daring
But should the temperature turn ill
And you feel in danger of a chill
Fear not for I will execute my plans
And rescue you with my warm hands

THE HOLD OUT

You are so cute and fit
But you don’t seem up for it
Is there a reason you won’t play
Do you swing the other way?
Are you playing hard to get
Or haven’t met the “one” yet
It will take more than charmers
To get into your pyjama’s
Because I think for a start
They must get into your heart

THE COMMANDO GIRL # 2

You’ve gone commando haven’t you?
Don’t shake your head I know its true
That blushing vividly betrays you
And that’s only one of many clues
I have a clinical eye for what I peruse
And I can see dandruff on your shoes

NOBODY IS PERFECT

Do I care she’s not a perfect 10?
I’m really not that fickle
To be honest any bit of fluff
Gives me a trouser tickle

SOME LIKE A GIRL

Some like a girl
Blessed with a certain glamour
Some like a girl
Who uses proper grammar
Some just want one
That bangs like a hammer

THE COMMANDO GIRL # 3

When no undies you are wearing
You think yourself quite daring
Excersizing your Joie de vivre
As you wander wild and free
And it’s so exciting for me to think
Of fresh air blowing around your mink


YOU ARE A GIRL

You are a girl
Who attracts and enamours
You may not mean to
But still every man clamours
For the opportunity
To get in your jammers

THE COMMANDO GIRL # 4

When no undies you are wearing
Your undercarriage gets an airing
And I will not look on in disgust
Should your skirt be lifted by a gust
When the wind gets a little brisker
And all and sundry see some whisker
I shall be the one who stood and leered
At your well aerated little beard

No comments: