Tuesday 5 July 2011

LOVE COLLECTION # 2

THE GIFT

If I could, I would bring you such a gift
That would see your spirits lift
And up to heaven you would soar
So I could be with you once more
And I could tell you to let go
Let all the bitter tears flow
Like the late September rain
So that you can learn to love again
That is the gift that I would give
Because I want to see you live

WILL MY PLEA ABOVE

Will my plea above
To gladden and cheer
My ardent call for love
Fall on deafened ear

Is there not but one
Who will hear my plea
And fill me with joy
Please, please hear me

Don’t leave me all alone
Let me share my love
Please have mercy
Oh hear my plea above

Take heed of my plea
Just another soul to love
Gentle and replete
And as precious as a dove

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE

When you love someone
And you know that they love you,
When they speak your name
It no longer sounds the same

IT ISN’T LOVE

It isn’t love, when you kiss all the time
Lust is what that is
The bits in between the kissing
Now that’s where the love is

I LOVE YOU IS SOMETHING

”I love you” is something
You should only say
If you mean it
But if you mean it
When you say it
Say it all the time
In case she forgets it

THE END

I knew this time would come
I knew there would be an end
So don’t try to justify yourself
And no we can’t still be friends

LITTLE MARY

Little Mary
Neat and petite
A little angel
Short and sweet

Little Mary
Hold my hand
As we walk
Along the Strand

Little Mary
Give me a kiss
On your sweet lips
My little miss

Little Mary
Here’s my heart
Its not much
But it’s a start

Little Mary
Take my hand
Then you can wear
My wedding band

SILKEN

Beneath my fingers, Her
Skin, quivering, simpering,
Was like living silk

IS IT THE RIGHT TIME?

I’m not sure I’m ready to say it
But I know I really feel it
So I will tell you that I love you
And hope that you love me too

No comments: