Thursday 21 July 2011

A LONG WALK WITH GOD

SIMPLE FAITH

Faith is a very simple thing
Between you and your God King
Don’t let the legion of Clergy
Over complicate by liturgy
The church do not own our Deity
God is inherent in the laity

UNDER THE BLUE AND SUNNY SKY

Under the blue and sunny sky
I open my heart and sing
In praise to the heavenly father
For the beauty of the morning
And raise up my hands in worship
Of my one true God and King

GODS DEVOTEES

You will find in any holy place
Every up turned face
Of the congregation there
With the power of prayer
Can achieve both great and small
With faith and prayer is all
A fellowship on their knees
A family of Gods devotees

TRUST IN HIM

Trust in Him each day
He is dependable always
Trust Him to guide you
He will always be with you

Keep Him in your heart
You are never far apart
Pray in the bad times
Praise in the good times

Trust in Him each day
He is dependable always

THE WORD

You will find comfort
In His Holy Word
It is still relevant today
The Bible isn’t absurd

You will find no better
In any modern tome
Read His word abroad
Read His word at home

MY LIFELONG FRIEND

My Lord Jesus Christ is with me
He has been my lifelong friend
And when he walks beside you
On the saviour you can depend
Jesus was there at my beginning
And He will be there at my end

No comments: