Thursday 21 July 2011

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS

BIG MO

Big Mo was engineered
To perfection
Designed for comfort
And consummate pleasure
From her long shapely legs,
Ample buttocks
And rolling hips
To her well filled blouse
Big Mo was
State of the art

A fast little number
With a fine racing chassis
Bodywork with Classic lines
Well upholstered
With a lush interior
A well run motor
Purrs like a kitten
When warmed up
When well oiled
Hot and racy
Naught to naked
In 30 seconds
Naught to naughty
All nightlong

GAYNOR

Gaynor was pretty enough
Not top draw or second rate
But apart from being common
Gaynor was unfortunately Jailbait

DEBBIE

I went out with a Debbie once
But most men of my generation
Have been out with a Debbie
It was hard to avoid any association

It was because of Debbie Reynolds
The actress from America
She was in “Singing in the Rain”
You know, Carrie Fishers Mother

They were hard to avoid anyway
They came in all shapes and sizes
Some were full of port and lemon
Some were full of surprises

But don’t think the name made
Debbie’s different to any other
I’m just bitter because my Debbie
Went off with my brother

BRENDA’S BUM

Brenda’s bum was the roundest
The most ethetically soundest
Being perfectly symetrical
Globular and spherical
And firm to the touch
Which I liked very much
So for me the number one
Was Brenda’s perfect bum

STEPHANIE

She was certainly a sight
To wet any appetite
Elegant and graceful
Understatedly sexual
Outshining the sex kittens
The vamps and the vixens
Mouth-wateringly tantalising
Deliciously appetising
All the time she was there
All eyes consumed her
She would grace any menu
At any type of venue
But her appearance was brief
She was but an aperitif
But she was surely a sight
To wet any appetite

BELINDA

I don’t have a foot fetish
I am not particularly into feet
But Belinda’s were perfection
Exquisitely small and neat

I’ve always thought feet ugly
I know mine are of that kind
But her perfect painted toes
Made me change my mind

CHARLIES LEGS

Charlie had fabulous legs
From ankle up to her thigh
And wrapped in black stocking
They really caught the eye

SALLY

Sally was a lovely girl,
The daughter of family friends
Our parents thought to interfere
To join us for the own ends

And being in Sally’s company
Was enjoyable and pleasing
We had always been close
Sharing jokes and teasing

But anything else than that
I would just have to resist her
For to have a sexual relationship
Would have been like bedding my sister

But I was relieved to find out
That Sally had told her mother
That it was simply immoral
To be expected to marry her brother

JUICY LUCY

Juicy Lucy
Game and goosey
Lucy loosey
What a watusi
Juicy Lucy
Loosey goosey

LAURA, LAURA

Laura, Laura
How I adore her
I saw her, Laura.
Laura with the Aura
I saw her with Cora,
The lovely Senora
What’s she doing for her?
Laura for the Senora
Ah she’s sharing her Aura

PANDORA

Ah there’s Pandora see?
Satisfying Laura Lee
And she doing it orally

DIRTY SUSIE

While dirty Susie
Was giving me a blow
She did so well
I almost let my load go
So I withdrew myself
From the abyss
Sucked at her tits
And gave her muff a kiss
Then I bent her over
For doggie kind
Then banged her snatch
From behind

GERTY

A young lady called Gerty
Is perky and flirty
Divertingly perty
And just down right dirty

MARTI

A young lady called Marti
Is vivacious and hearty
And just a bit tarty
But great fun at a party

No comments: