Monday 17 May 2010

GENTLEMENS RELISH

DOWN BENEATH HER DOWN

Down beneath her down
Drawn by passions scent
Of receptive loins
I sourced the open petals
Of her melliferous flower
And for my oscular stimulation
Of the moist blossom
I was rewarded
With sapourus delights
Until my esurience was satisfied

BLACK SILK DRESS

Her black silk dress
Fitted her like a sheath
The taught lines showed
Her nakedness beneath

Save for black-stockings
Gartered at the thigh
Stimulating to the loins
And pleasing to the eye

She turned every head
With her glamorous allure
Filled each one with thoughts
None of which were pure

DOWN AT THE BEACH

The beach was deserted
And silent
But for the gentle breaking of the waves
They were both naked
Her on her knees looking out to sea
He knelt behind her in the moonlight
Smelling her hair before nuzzling her neck
His hands were on her ample hips
His nuzzles turned to kisses
As his finger tips brushed
The soft flesh of her nakedness
His hands slid upwards across her silky skin
To caress the cupola’s of her breasts
And as his fingers teased her swelling mamilla
She turned her head toward him
And their mouths met
In wet hungry consumption
As passion intensified
He slid one hand slowly down across her belly
Fingers dallying briefly
In the lushness of her bush
Before finding the moist recess he sought
Her fervid response to his fingering
Brought her to the brink
And then bending her at the waist
He quickly pushed her forward
Until her head touched the sand
This presented her round buttocks to him
So he could see her open lipped pudendum
Glistening moistly in the moonlight
He slid his hands up and cupped her
Pendulous breasts
Caressing breast and teat
As he penetrated her heat

YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO ASK

You don’t even have to ask
I am at your beck and call
If you have the urge
You can have me up against a wall
You don’t even have to ask
You don’t need to say please
Just snap your fingers
And I’ll be on my knees

You don’t even have to ask
Just unzip your trouser fly
Then I will do the rest
I’m always here to satisfy

You don’t even have to ask
We don’t even need to kiss
Just use me as a vessel
I will never ever resist

You don’t even have to ask
I am at your beck and call
But today like every day
You don’t notice me at all

WHEN AUNTY RUTH CAME TO VISIT

My Aunty Ruth came to visit
She wasn’t my real Aunty
She was my mum’s best friend
But she was a real beauty
Oh what a sight she was
To gladden a young mans eye
As she crossed her legs
Exposing an expanse of thigh
Another adjustment of her posture
Disclosed she was naked underneath
I could see right up her dress
All the way up to the heath
She knew I was looking at her
And I went very red indeed
Though I don’t know if she knew
That I filled my pants with my seed

WHAT WOULD YOU THINK OF ME? # 1

What would you think of me?
If you knew my fantasy
Of you down on your knees
Attending to me orally

What would you think of me?
If you knew my fantasy
Was you wearing silk and lace
As you sit writhing on my face

What would you think of me?
If you knew my fantasy
Was to undress you in the office
And penetrate each orifice

What would you think of me?
If you knew my fantasies
About sex with you all the while
Would you look at me and smile?

BRONCO FILLY

You would have said
She was attractive
Glamorous even, certainly alluring
Which aroused my physical desire
And in my lustful state
I could have creamed my jeans
Just looking at her
But I didn’t need to
There was a libidinous look in her eyes
And they were looking at me
So we began with a simple kiss
Which became more fervent
Her ardency led to torrid embrace
And her caress touched
Every erogenous point of sensitivity
Until she was sexually receptive
Like a beast in Oestrus
And she mounted me
Riding me like a bronco
Until I was tamed

COME ON DARLING HEAR MY PLEA

Come on darling
Lets play hide the sausage
Let’s not hesitate
Come on darling hear my plea
Come on lets have a shag
You can choose which way
Monkey on a stick, reverse cowboy
Missionary or doggy fashion
Something new maybe
Like splitting the cicada
We can play with sex toys
I’ll insert ticklers up your vaginal canal
Or you can bite the pillow
For some penetration anal
If you don’t want a shag
A hand job or a tit-wank will do
Or please take it in the scull
I promise not to come in your face
When I tip my barrow
But you may get a pearl necklace
When I lose my load
You can sit on my face
Give me a golden shower
Get your knickers off
And I’ll give you a nosh
Just get your kit off
I promise to make you quiver and shiver
And shudder and judder
But please please remember
A sixty year old man
Should never waste an erection

No comments: