Wednesday 28 April 2010

LITTLE BITS OF LUST

HER ALLURE

She makes my thoughts impure
With her seductive allure
I am infected, and I am sure
They will never find a cure

PANDORA

Pandora was a bit of a trollop
You’d often find her round the docks
Though she would disagree
And thought herself a bit of a fox
But what made her more doxy than foxy
Was the odour from Pandora’s box


LOLITA’S SLAVE

This sexually precocious Lolita
Who so enflamed my Ardour
This most vivacious temptress
I longed to hold and caress
Infected me with her allure
And with no antidote or cure
She holds me captive in her spell
And simply bends me by her will

PHILANDER

Flirtation and casual sexual affairs
“Playing away” that is to philander
No sexual conquest is too trivial
A quick blow job or a knee-trembler

LUCKY GUY

I knew from the look in her eyes
That I was the lucky guy
Who in some form or guise
Would get between her thighs
And hear her deep throated cries
Then revel at her climactic sighs

LADY LUST

Lady Lust
Doused in heavy musk
Outrageously flirty
Exotic, erotic, earthy and dirty
She didn’t bother with underwear
She knew what she wanted and didn’t care
A woman full of desire
Looking for someone to quench her fire
On that day she chose me
To satisfy her sexually
And each satisfying penetration
Culminated in ecstatic ejaculation
And I made love to lady lust
Til there was nothing left but dust

YOUNG LOVERS # 2

Those first encounters
Clumsily fumbling in the dark
Those first breathtaking excitements
Of harmless petting
Never a risk to ones virginity
You only ever came in your pants
And never inside a girl

THE LIBERTINE

The libertine, devotee of the immoral
Master of the sexual conquest
Racks up countless sexual relationships
Because that’s what he does best
A real love them and leave them type
He is only interested in sexual gratification
A libertine just satisfies his appetites
And he doesn’t blame it on a mythical addiction

ROSE TINTED GOGGLES

She walked boldly into the pub
Mutton dressed as lamb
In clothes that didn’t suit her figure
Or her generation
She had too many miles on the clock
From all the journeys round the block
She was a real old spunker
With a bad case of “tits on belly”
Plus she had hairy armpits
And was decidedly smelly
Nonetheless viewed through beer goggles
She would look more attractive
And would doubtless see some action

BITCHIN’ BABE

Wow as you passed slowly by
You really caught my eye
With your figure so top class
Can I grope and squeeze your arse?
You have a very ample chest
Can I fumble inside your vest?
Are you moist beneath the waist?
Will you let me have a taste?
Oh your hips gyrate and tease
Let me split your whiskers please
Let me leave you in a state of bliss
If not I will gladly settle for a kiss

WENCH HUNT

A certain healthy horny fellow
With his wild oats to sow
Will seek a field that’s fallow
With a mind to plough the furrow

DESPERATELY SEEKING TOTTIE

In bars and pubs
In joints and clubs
In bawdy brothels
And pervert chapels
In dens of iniquity
You seek promiscuity
Girls of easy virtue
Happy to insert you

No comments: