Wednesday 28 April 2010

CONCUPISCENCE

CONCUPISCENCE # 1

I have a bar maid fantasy
I would like to serve her
Instead of her serving me
But the service I would perform
If I get my wish
Is to kiss her clitoris
Then with eager tongue
Bring her to climax
And taste the nectar
That sour musk
Of lusts honey
And drink of her
Like a fresh pulled pint

CONCUPISCENCE # 2

Affected by her Joie de vivre
In a way I couldn’t believe
This amazing tour de force
Set me upon an immoral course
And in libidinous concupiscence
I gained valuable sexual experience

CONCUPISCENCE # 3

Each man doth aspire
With she he doth admire
To ignite loves blazing fire
And then the burning desire
Of the impassioned esquire
Is to quench the maiden’s fire

CONCUPISCENCE # 4

In my fecundity I see you
And all the dirty things you do
Self-abuse and things of that kind
And being rogered from behind
But I don’t feel any shame
Because you don’t even know my name

No comments: