Friday 24 April 2009

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

We were both young me and him
And full of vigour and vim
So why was our sex life so grim?

We understood the mechanics
We enjoyed each others bits
And knew where everything fits

So why? Pray tell me, was it
When we get down to do it
Our expectation were never met

We tried every artificial aid
Roll play and other forms of charade
So a radical decision was made

We visited a doctor’s surgery
In hope to relieve our anxiety
Hooray there was nothing wrong with me

I could set my mind at rest
That when he was rummaging in my vest
I was functioning at my best

There was no problem with me, but him
Though both full of vigour and vim
He was the reason our sex life was grim

Because when we got down to jigger
And he was grappling with my figure
It quickly set off his hair trigger

His defect was certainly a pity
But I decided to dump Mr. Brevity
And found a man with sexual longevity

No comments: