Thursday 15 February 2007

KISSING COUSINS

It was on a family holiday in Spain
When I was seventeen and my cousin was fifteen
Karen had followed me around with puppy dog eyes
For as long as I could remember
But had suddenly become aware of her sexuality
And Karen flirted with me outrageously
From the moment we set off for the airport
But I wasn’t really interested
I already had a steady girlfriend plus a spare or two
So I tried my best to ignore her
But that was easier said than done
When she spent most of the day in a scanty bikini
And she was extremely fit and flaunted it
So I weakened after all I was only seventeen
I took my chance one afternoon
When our parents had gone off on a visit somewhere
A vineyard or monastery or shrine somewhere
I made an excuse and stayed at the apartment
I knew Karen was up for it when she did the same
Once the parents were well on their way
I walked into her bedroom wearing only a towel
She was stood with her back to me
And was wearing only black satin underwear
Matching pants and camisole
I knew she had borrowed them
Because I caught a glimpse of her mum in them
The day we arrived at the resort
I walked up behind her and dropped my towel
Wrapped my arm around her
Her arms aliped over mine and she leant back into me
And hugged me back my loins responded immediately
And my erection was quickly digging into her back
I inclined my head and kissed her
She responded and our tongues explored each others mouths
Squeezing each other tightly
Then I released my grip on her
Resting my hands lightly on her waist
As I moved slowly onto my knees
She visibly trembled as my fingerers found her panties
And I hooked them inside the waistband
I pulled her satin knickers over her slim hips
They slipped with ease against her silky skin
And over her tight young cheeks
Then they tumbled quickly to her ankles
I kissed the small of her back
My lips brushing the downy hairs
And then I fondled her perfect round cheeks
I moved my hands up onto her hips as I stood
Then they moved across her soft flat belly
And upwards beneath her camisole
And cupped her firm little breasts
Teasing her nipples to erection
I kissed the nape of her neck, still caressing her breasts
Then I whispered in her ear
And she pulled her camisole off over her head
Naked and blushing she turned to look at me
And I kissed her mouth eagerly
Then I pushed her gently forward
So she would kneel on the bed
Then my hands moved back to her hips
As I bent her over at the waist
She was like putty to me totally compliant
I could have done anything I wanted, which I was about to do
I teased at her wet lips with my erection
Before thrusting into her
She gasped first in pain as I broke her hymen
Then again in pleasure as I thrust again more deeply
Her body ebbed and flowed with my rhythm
Until she came one, twice, three times
When I had finished I bent down and kissed the small of her back
Then picked up her panties and wiped myself with them
And discarded them on the bed next to her sweating body
And then I walked away whistling

No comments: